Monday, 31 October 2011

49 DAYS UNTIL SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS

So it's just 49 days until the new Sherlock Holmes is out, who's excited? I CAN'T WAIT.

Oh and before I continue, sorry that I haven't blogged recently it's just I've been busy on my Jude Law Tumblr account x3 "JudeLawUK" oh and my Jude Law Twitter "JudeLawUK" - You could say that I'm slightly obsessed with him;)

BIG NEWS. Well, for me it is. I'm going to try and write a fan letter to Jude when I get enough time. How? I hear you ask me but I have googled his fan mail address and I got it!:D I got it ages ago but I've only had the time to think about it recently so when I get a spare minute I will settle down with a cup of tea, pen, paper and a mind FULL of Jude!

If you want the address message me or email me or however you contact me to ask for it, I'll be more than happy to spread the word with fellow Judians:)

Anyway, that is all for today. See you next time!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment