Saturday, 23 July 2011

144 DAYS UNTIL SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS

I just downloaded the posters  for the new Sherlock Holmes and will print them out when I can actually access a printer -.-


CAN'T WAIT:D:D:D:D:D


PLUS Stephen Fry is playing Sherlock's older brother in the upcoming one, I SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE IN IT x3

it's going to be real awkward between him and Jude Law because they had to make out in another film which name escapes my mind at this specific moment and then it's reported that Stephen Fry said to the press afterwards that Jude Law was his best onscreen kiss. BACK OFF STEPHEN. JUDE'S MINE.

I don't see why they can't release it a bit earlier because they were shooting the final few scenes to complete the film in June I think but it'd not being released until December! D: as soon as December arrives, i will officially have no life as I will be counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until it's released.

Until then, I guess i'll just have to make do with just analysing the trailer. But when it is released, it's going to be the biggest movie of the century. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment